Free Vote Caster from Bravenet.com Free Vote Caster from Bravenet.com

BUILDING A NEW HOME

This is a detailed account of our experience building a dream house. Hopefully, it will chronicle our daily or at least weekly experiences with the project. We are not building it ourselves, but instead hired a builder to handle that part of the stress. This is our labor of love and we give thanks to God for blessing us with the opportunity to do it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I absolutely love and adore God as my first mission in life. My second greatest loves are my children and husband. I also have a very deep and sincere commitment to the aid, love and support of hurting, impoverised, and/or underprivelaged children here and abroad. I spend much of my resources trying to be a blessing to many of those children in the world. If you are interested in helping please let me know. I am very interested in business issues as I own 2 companies. I am highly ambitious and driven. I love new homes, and interior design. I'm an admitted shopaholic. I've been singing since I was a small child and have an infinite love for music.

Sunday, July 17, 2005


Night Time Posted by Picasa

Click here to join buildingadreamhome
Click to join buildingadreamhome